I fixed my Direct X error when installing a game. (hopefully it will work for u)

by Zeeksas

Original Post

I fixed my Direct X error when installing a game. (hopefully it will work for u)

★★★ Novice

Hello, i solved this problem yesterday and i want to share the fix to the people that also have this error msg. Basically the error says: "DirectX Setup Error: An internal error occurred", what you have to do to fix it, is open Task Manager and go to "Background Programs" when the game is installing it will say "Finalizing" and in the Background Programs in Task Manager it will say "Microsoft DirectX-Setup", What you wanna do is close that program before it disappears... And that fixed my problem and i hope it did for you.

Message 1 of 3 (299 Views)

Re: I fixed my Direct X error when installing a game. (hopefully it will work fo

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Zeeksas 

Thanks for taking the time to share your workaround with us Standard smile Hopefully, it will also help a few more players, who might have this problem.

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 3 (261 Views)

Re: I fixed my Direct X error when installing a game. (hopefully it will work fo

★★★ Novice

@EA_Ataashi wrote:

Hey @Zeeksas 

Thanks for taking the time to share your workaround with us Standard smile Hopefully, it will also help a few more players, who might have this problem.

/Ataashi

No Problem.. i honestly think i only had this problem cause my pc is succ

Message 3 of 3 (232 Views)