Re: I couldn't get the code.

by Qiaolingwei

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I couldn't get the code.

★ Novice

I tried to change the password, but I couldn't get the code.

Message 1 of 3 (241 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

You can reach an EA Advisor via EA Help:

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Start your contact by doing the following:

1. Select your region
  2. Log in
  3. Select Contact us

TIP: contact methods available to you such as Phone, Email, Chat or Answers HQ, depend on which Topic and Issue you select. It is important to select the correct situation for your problem type as detailed in the below examples:

• Manage my account - account information is considered personal and private and will need to be reviewed via a live contact. Select this Topic if you need to speak to an EA Advisor about an account issue.

• Find a missing game - on which account your games are registered is also consider personal and private information. This Topic will also be handled by an EA Advisor.

• Game information - tips and questions about games can be answered by the community. Who better to ask then the biggest fans of our games? 

• Report a bug - bugs are fixed by our developers, not by our EA Advisors. You therefore won't be able to speak to someone directly about bugs.

Fasten your seatbelts, drive responsible and follow AHQ rules.

Если вы проживаете в Крыму, ознакомьтесь со специальной темой.

Я не являюсь сотрудником Electronic Arts/I am not EA employee.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (232 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

★ Novice
My account was stolen, but I couldn't change my password because I couldn't get the validator
Message 2 of 3 (236 Views)

Hero (Retired)

You can reach an EA Advisor via EA Help:

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Start your contact by doing the following:

1. Select your region
  2. Log in
  3. Select Contact us

TIP: contact methods available to you such as Phone, Email, Chat or Answers HQ, depend on which Topic and Issue you select. It is important to select the correct situation for your problem type as detailed in the below examples:

• Manage my account - account information is considered personal and private and will need to be reviewed via a live contact. Select this Topic if you need to speak to an EA Advisor about an account issue.

• Find a missing game - on which account your games are registered is also consider personal and private information. This Topic will also be handled by an EA Advisor.

• Game information - tips and questions about games can be answered by the community. Who better to ask then the biggest fans of our games? 

• Report a bug - bugs are fixed by our developers, not by our EA Advisors. You therefore won't be able to speak to someone directly about bugs.

Fasten your seatbelts, drive responsible and follow AHQ rules.

Если вы проживаете в Крыму, ознакомьтесь со специальной темой.

Я не являюсь сотрудником Electronic Arts/I am not EA employee.

Message 3 of 3 (233 Views)