Re: I cannot log in

by EA_Atic

Original Post

I cannot log in

★★★ Newbie

okay  so, a couple days ago, my origin application stopped loading anything in. I was able to play the same 4 by right clicking on the application and clicking the same 4 name. I needed to update the game because the computer itself needed to be updated. I removed the old origin from my Mac and reinstalled it and now it is telling me that the server cannot be connected. I have reset my password, I talked to a lady on the chat, I went through every video under the sun, but I still cannot log in. If anyone could help me, it would be greatly appreciated because I have spent way too much time and money on the Sims for it to be doing this (I have the special edition as well as the majority of the game packs and all but one expansion pack). Needless to say, I am very upset with this right now and I just want to be able to log in and play it again.

Message 1 of 4 (272 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hey, @hall_351  sorry to hear about the troubles you had with Origin. When trying to log in to Origin do you get an error message? And not to send great stuff to test what troubleshooting have you tried already? 

/Atic 
Message 2 of 4 (241 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Atic I am now having the problem of my origin application not connecting to the internet. I want the expansion pack that I don't have for half off but I can't do it on anything except the website.
Message 3 of 4 (192 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hey, @hall_351You can try to do a clean boot to see if there any programs messing with Origin, lets start with that it normally helps. Standard smile 

Let me know if this works or not for you. Standard smile

/Atic
Message 4 of 4 (176 Views)