Re: I cannot log in and I cannot get support

by abulba

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I cannot log in and I cannot get support

★ Novice

I cannot connect to my account, and I am getting the following message: “Your credentials are incorrect or have expressed Please try again or reset your password.” I cannot change the password either.  I have contacted EA/ORIGIN help desk but thous pathetic looses cannot solve the problems.

Be aware of quality service of EA !! And forget about EA products

Bulba

Message 1 of 7 (726 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @abulba when posting on AHQ, please do so in a polite manner.

From  your post it sounds like you no longer have access to the email on the account then the best thing to do is take a look at this help article and fill out the account recovery form: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/im-locked-out-of-my-ea-account/

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (692 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide

Hi @abulba You can reset your password here.
If the authentication code is not sent to the email associated with the EA Account, add your mobile phone number to receive the authentication code via text message or call

Message 2 of 7 (694 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @abulba when posting on AHQ, please do so in a polite manner.

From  your post it sounds like you no longer have access to the email on the account then the best thing to do is take a look at this help article and fill out the account recovery form: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/im-locked-out-of-my-ea-account/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 7 (693 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you for your thoughtful suggestion, but please read my previous post again, the change password request DOES NOT SEND any response to  my email or mobile-phone !

Matthew

Message 4 of 7 (643 Views)

★ Novice

After 18 months of lack of support from EA and brushed off by the EA expert I am extremely polite !!!.  No response to my emails,  chat which does not work or pretend it works. I waited for 6 hours without success.  So far I am getting the only email asking how good we are!  Total looses.

Message 5 of 7 (641 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @abulba did you fill out the account recovery form as I suggested above?

I tested chat there and was able to create a new case with chat without any issue, if you see an issue with creating a case then it is best to give it some time and then try again later.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 7 (604 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you very much for your advice.   I have filled the form on  https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/im-locked-out-of-my-ea-account/  page and nothing happened for the last two weeks.  I started several chat sessions and I waited between 4-8 hours without success. I am trying to call from Australia so due to time difference and new EA service hours  I have got quite limited access window. I cannot afford to wait all night only because EA support is not capable provide services. I am sick and tired of those unprofessional experts who are sending me review query but not service. Acutely what is the purpose of those queries about quality service when service does not work at all? I am sick and tired of good suggestion I want a solution to my problem.

Message 7 of 7 (563 Views)