Re: I cannot download my purchased sims 4 game anymore

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I cannot download my purchased sims 4 game anymore

★ Novice

I have bought my sims 4 game around a year ago and have played it a lot. The laptop on which I bought it back then broke and I am now using another laptop. On this laptop, even though I'm logging into the same origin account in which I bought sims 4 and deluxe pack and the expansion pack dogs and cats. All of them I am now unable to download. What should I do?

Message 1 of 4 (287 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @Nikkyma if you are not seeing the game in your My Game Library then can you check and ensure that you do not have any filters set, they will show in the top right of the My Game Library. If you do not have any filters set and the game is still not there then it can be a case that you have multiple EA accounts and are logged in on a secondary one. The best way to find out if this is the case is to open Origin and then hit forgot password. You can then enter any email address you may have here and see if a password reset is sent to it.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (221 Views)

All Replies

@Nikkyma  I've moved your post to the Origin tech forum.  Are you saying Sims 4 is no longer in your library?  You'll need to contact EA customer support to ask what happened to your game.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 4 (270 Views)

★ Novice

Yes, the sims 4 is no longer in my library and it says that my trial version is over, meaning origin thinks I stil have to buy the game, which I have already done. I have tried contacting EA, but then they send me to this platform: another way of contacting EA is through calling, but their calling service is closed. I have also contacted them through Twitter and Facebook, but they have not yet responded. Do you know another way of contacting them?

Message 3 of 4 (229 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Nikkyma if you are not seeing the game in your My Game Library then can you check and ensure that you do not have any filters set, they will show in the top right of the My Game Library. If you do not have any filters set and the game is still not there then it can be a case that you have multiple EA accounts and are logged in on a secondary one. The best way to find out if this is the case is to open Origin and then hit forgot password. You can then enter any email address you may have here and see if a password reset is sent to it.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (222 Views)