by londontheperson

Original Post

Re: I can't login to origin on Mac

★ Novice
SAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 11 of 20 (1,527 Views)

★ Novice
@TestyMuffin OMG I just bought the Sims 4 City Living Mod and the exact same thing happened to me! It started downloading and then all of a sudden went into offline mode!
Message 12 of 20 (1,455 Views)

★ Novice

OMG! Disabling the Proxy Settings COMPLETELY solved it! THANK. YOU. SO. MUCH!

Message 13 of 20 (1,409 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@TestyMuffin @Bluebellflora The proxy settings was the same for me and I CAN FINALLY PLAYAYYYAYAYAYAYAY THANKSS SO SO SO MUCHHHH
Message 14 of 20 (1,329 Views)

★ Novice

Hi I just wanna say I was going through the same issue and your links and suggestions helped me out A LOT thank you soooooooo much.

Message 15 of 20 (1,286 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So my origin has not been working lately. It has been telling me that I am on offline mode and I feel as though I have tried everything. I tried to download the latest version of the game but that further worsened things because it then would not let me log in at all. PLEASE HELP!!

Message 16 of 20 (1,250 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hi I had the same problems but it's good now !close the origin and then press Command+Shift+G, input that: ~/Library/Caches/, and then delete the origin file. It suppose to be fine once you restart origin.

good luck Standard smile

Message 17 of 20 (1,057 Views)

★★★ Newbie

exactly me to do you have any idea why its says that yet if yes pls tell!

Message 18 of 20 (744 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@londontheperson Ive tried to uninstall and redownload it multiple times. I also checked proxies and nothing is working. I tried running the origin rest tool still nothing. Mine just refreshes and refreshes but never actually logs into Origin. Every time I put my log in information in and press ok I get stuck on a blank screen with the arrow going in circles then nothing. This is really frustrating. Any ideas.
Message 19 of 20 (291 Views)

@BriMajor  Please use this current thread:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin-Mac-Client-Technical/Origin-App-not-working/m-p/12703097#M140137

and provide the information requested in the accepted solution on page one.

Since this thread is somewhat old now, I'll lock it here.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 20 of 20 (278 Views)