Re: I can't install Dragon Age Inquisition in a language other than English (US)

by EA_Darko

Original Post

I can't install Dragon Age Inquisition in a language other than English (US)

★★★ Newbie

I can't install Dragon Age Inquisition in a language other than English (US). I don't know why, when I choose to download the game, English US is the only option that Origin gives me. I don't even have my computer or the app configured in English. I live in the UK though, but I could install the previous Dragon Age and other games in Spanish without issues. Could I solved this somehow? Because I paid for the game and I'd like to play it in my native language.

Message 1 of 2 (375 Views)

Re: I can't install Dragon Age Inquisition in a language other than English (US)

Community Manager

Hey @weyton33 language options available in older titles will be dependent on your region. If you purchased Dragon Age Inquisition while living in the UK or another English speaking country then you may not have access to certain languages.

The best thing to do check under Extra Content to see if the language pack is available to you.

If it is not then try setting your system language to your prefered language and redownload the game. 

If that does not then I would suggest taking a look at the steps in this thread and trying the steps suggested: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Dragon-Age-Inquisition-Language-issues/td-p/6192702

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (351 Views)