I can’t buy expansion packs

by Benjabolt15

Original Post

I can’t buy expansion packs

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? The newest one
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? None because it won’t let me
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I cant
What happens when the bug occurs? It tells me “to do this, please change a setting” and tells me to change my x box one privacy settings but I have and there’s nothing wrong with them. It doesn’t tell me which ones I need to fix
What do you expect to see? I expect that it asks me if I’m sure I want to buy it
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Whenever I try to download an expansion pack on my x box, there’s a message saying I need to change my privacy setting, but I have. There is nothing wrong with them and I have allowed everything’s been blocked nothing. Therefor it should work but it doesn’t. I have tried restarting my console but that isn’t working either

Message 1 of 3 (1,356 Views)

Re: I can’t buy expansion packs

★★★★★ Newbie

This is happening to me as well on Xbox cloud gaming. Did you find a way to fix it? 

Message 2 of 3 (614 Views)

Re: I can’t buy expansion packs

Community Manager

Hey all,

This thread is a bit older now so I've locked it to prevent any further necro-posting.

If you're still needing help with this topic, please feel free to create a new thread and we'll take a look with you! 

solaire.png

Message 3 of 3 (608 Views)