by g-hirvo

Original Post

Re: I can’t add a friend

★★★ Novice

I just tried and still can’t find him and vice versa

Message 11 of 47 (2,227 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @g-hirvo I'm testing it here and able to find people without issue, can you try a different device to see if it makes a difference?

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 12 of 47 (2,217 Views)

★★★ Novice

I can search people but I can’t find my friend. I checked if I had my account on private but I didn’t and neither did he. I tried on my laptop and still nothing.

Message 13 of 47 (2,192 Views)

Community Manager

Have your friend tried the same things that you are @g-hirvo

Darko

Darko.png
Message 14 of 47 (2,178 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes, we even asked another friend to make an account and see if they could find us but still no luck

Message 15 of 47 (2,167 Views)

★★★ Newbie

easily the worst experience i have ever had trying to find a friend, so pissed about it im bout to uninstall and screw off the $40

Message 16 of 47 (2,146 Views)

★★★ Novice

Tell me about it lmao. Bought a co-op game for no reason if I can’t add friends

Message 17 of 47 (2,140 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko you have replied to multiple people with the same issue, and given the same "answer". Also when it doesn't work you disappear. please give factual info and just because it "Worked for you " doesn't mean it does for everyone. finally you should at least say you don't know anything else if you don't. thank you.
Message 18 of 47 (2,106 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @jaconbacon5 when posting on AHQ please do not call out other users.

Just like you, we CMs get a weekend and are allowed a little time off, plus if you require direct 121 support with an EA representative then you can speak with our live support team.

AHQ is a global community focused on players helping players, we CMs try to respond to as many posts as we can but it can happen that we miss some or don't respond to a post in a timeframe you'd like.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 19 of 47 (1,863 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Darko where and how do I contact direct 121 support. 

Message 20 of 47 (1,848 Views)