I bought a game but it does not show up in Origin

by Amigoozziga

Original Post

Re: I bought a game but it does not show up in Origin

★★★ Novice

what do i do with pre-ordered games??? its still saying it hasnt been released yet its release day is today in the uk!!?? ive refreshed, logged in and out many times and uninstalled and reinstalled 2 times now!!!

Message 11 of 1,240 (19,145 Views)

Re: I bought a game

★★★★★ Newbie

Problem not solved, had the same issue with Battlefield 3. Problem is that it records the order with an older date, weird. Bought on the 25th and the record shows the purchase like it was done more than 6 months ago...

Please fix it!

Message 12 of 1,240 (19,076 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Edit: Nvm

Message 13 of 1,240 (19,057 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I bought a game yesterday afternoon and its still not showing in Origin.  I have received emails from you and pay pal confirming the order is complete.  In origin PC, order details, there is further confirmation that the order is complete and a link to "download now with Origin"  Nothing happens when I click on this..  I have refreshed the list, logged out and back in a few times and even reinstalled Origin, but its still not working.      Please help.

Message 14 of 1,240 (18,994 Views)

★★ Novice

This issue is definitely not solved yet, I'm experiencing the same thing and have gone through all of the troubleshooting steps.

Message 15 of 1,240 (18,927 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Bought BF3 premium over 30 mins ago and it is not availble for download. It's confirmed purchase in my email and on origin. I just can't download... 

Message 16 of 1,240 (18,916 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes I have to agree I bought Sims 3 seasons last night and it doesn't show up in my games even though my payment has been complete through paypal. if I wanted to wait this long for a game I would have just bought a hard copy instead of the download. So frustrating!

Message 17 of 1,240 (18,907 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Just bought battlefield 3 premium on thursday, december 6th and im still not able to download it. Theres not even anything in my order history, however iw did get a receipt in my email and my credit card has been billed. I paid for the game and i expect to get it, so whats the deal ea?
Message 18 of 1,240 (18,897 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Erm, I just purchased BF Premium, but where do I download it?  Is this some kind of joke?  I pay for something, and all you do is send me a bill of purchase, but no actual link?  lol.  EA... Well, to be expected.

Message 19 of 1,240 (18,885 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This issue IS NOT FIXED!!  I look under order history, for another game I purchased, it has a download link.   With BF3 Premium, there is no such link, just a message saysin "No Unlock Code Needed"  Where is the download link??   I cannot call EA, because there is no clear number to call.  I  cannot contact EA because link just end up taking me to the support forum, which has been no help.

I was my purchase, PLEASE assist.

So far, Just trying to post I have had unhandled exceptions, invalid HTML issue. Ugh, just ugh. 

Message 20 of 1,240 (18,880 Views)