Re: I bought a game but it does not show up in Origin

by lhamapoo

Original Post

★★ Novice

Hi there, bought yesterday Battlefield 4 Premium edition, but my game doesn't appear in Origin game list. I was reloading game list pages 10x times, uninstalling/installing Origin, cleaning catche, but anyway, zero emotions. Also Live chat connects me to game adviser already more than 1 h and no one answer on my tickets.

Bank transaction

My game list

Order History

Rly guys, first time got problems like that and this help center is so bad =[

Message 811 of 1,240 (788 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same problem i bought Battlefield 3 but even after a few days it doesnt show up.

I does show up in my order history, i got an email but still, i cant download it.

i logged in like 10 times and i tried to reinstall it but that didnt help either.

Message 812 of 1,240 (769 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Sry guys, my bad I bought premium membership not premium edition =], but anyway Support should be online =[

Message 813 of 1,240 (762 Views)

★ Novice

I've got the exact same thing with Battlefield 4.

Message 814 of 1,240 (727 Views)

★★ Novice

Having the same problem, purchased a code for Awakening through amazon, redeemed it on origins and it's still not turning up anywhere after a few hours. Checked the origins order history, not there, not in the origins library, and it's not giving any indication that I have it in game either. I still have the email with the code (which I can't reuse, obviously) and the purchase info in my Amazon history. So far though...nout to suggest that i'm going to get my moneys worth...   

Message 815 of 1,240 (696 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Same i bought fifa 15 from [REMOVED], never had any issues with any other games. I bought dead space from them and it was fine.

EA are a disgrace and a joke of a company.

Message 816 of 1,240 (668 Views)

Community Manager

@lhamapoo wrote:

Having the same problem, purchased a code for Awakening through amazon, redeemed it on origins and it's still not turning up anywhere after a few hours. Checked the origins order history, not there, not in the origins library, and it's not giving any indication that I have it in game either. I still have the email with the code (which I can't reuse, obviously) and the purchase info in my Amazon history. So far though...nout to suggest that i'm going to get my moneys worth...   

@lhamapoo Hi,

If this still hasn't shown up, please reach out to an EA Game Advisor: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new

This article here describes how: https://help.ea.com/article/welcome-to-the-new-and-improved-ea-help-center#2

Log in with your Origin account and choose "Origin" as Product, your Platform, "Billing/Purchasing" as Topic and describe your issue to see all available contact options.

If there is no phone support or live chat available at the time, please scroll down below the Answer HQ box to check our live support availability for your region.

Thank you,

Nils

Message 817 of 1,240 (649 Views)

Community Manager

@DmxDex wrote:

Same i bought fifa 15 from [REMOVED], never had any issues with any other games. I bought dead space from them and it was fine.

EA are a disgrace and a joke of a company.

@Fast_Alien_Eater Hi,

Please take a note of the following article.

Should I purchase EA downloadable games from “CD key” sellers?

We recommend purchasing our downloadable digital games directly from Origin or from reputable or established retailers only.

Unauthorized retailers often offer digital games as “CD keys.” If you choose to purchase an EA “CD key” from unknown parties, you risk buying an unauthorized or illegally obtained product. Please note, EA may disable keys suspected of being initially obtained or distributed by unlawful means.

If you purchase EA digital product from an unauthorized party and your key is disabled, you will not be able to play your game and we will be unable to assist you with your key.

Source: http://help.ea.com/en/article/should-i-purchase-my-ea-downloadable-games-from-cd-key-sellers/

Message 818 of 1,240 (649 Views)

Re: I bought a game

★★ Novice
HI, I bought BF4 and it did take my money, charged my credit card and in my orders it says fulfilled. I bought two games in the same order (PVZ warefare and BF$) PVZ installed right away, but BF4 says GameTime is Over and there is no PLAY button. When I look inside the game it says I own all the expansions( Premium) however, still no way to play the game i payed for. Any help is appreciated. Thanks
Message 819 of 1,240 (602 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi!

I bought Crysis 3 Delux, then returned it and got a refund. Then I bought the same title again. Now the 'new' Crysis 3 Delux cannot be found under My Games. although part of the package (namely Cryis 2, which is part of the Delux package) does show. This is weird.

Please, help!

Kind regards,

PTs

Message 820 of 1,240 (560 Views)