I bought a game and isn't showing up as boguht

by djinn24mtg

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I bought a game and isn't showing up as boguht

★★★ Newbie

So I bought the Sims 4 a couple weeks ago while it was on sale along with all its extra content but I only bought the deluxe Edition and a custom bundle that night. For context I already had the game due to me having EA Play but I wasn't using EA Play as much as I thought as I would so I decided to cancel my membership. Don't get me wrong  EA Play is a great program but I wish I was able to use it more.  But anyway back to the main problem that this is about, today I go to get on the Sims 4 and it is showing up as unowned so now I'm wondering if there is a way to fix without having to pay for the game again knowing I have payed for the game?

Message 1 of 2 (336 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I bought a game and isn't showing up as boguht

Community Manager

Hey @djinn24mtg when you made the purchase did you ensure that the purchase included the base game?

For issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat or phone adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (302 Views)

All Replies

Re: I bought a game and isn't showing up as boguht

Community Manager

Hey @djinn24mtg when you made the purchase did you ensure that the purchase included the base game?

For issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat or phone adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (303 Views)