Original Post

Re: I bought Sims 4 Cottage living Now says "buy" instead of downloadi

★★ Novice

I can't download this game either.

Message 51 of 94 (518 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Cottage Living expansion pack download failed

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Update: I now have not one, but TWO Cottage Living EPs listed on Origin :'D first one has a "buy" button, second one has a bugged button that only shows an arrow going down with age/content warnings and a "Terms and Conditions" link. Still can't download the pack, btw.

However, it looks like the Sims team is aware of the issue  and is looking into it.

Message 52 of 94 (512 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@AstraeaNevermoreThat was already the case yesterday, but I thought it was a minor issue...

Edit: Cottage Living reappeared in my wishlist, so something really went wrong here^^

Message 53 of 94 (503 Views)

★ Apprentice

@MacigWitcheroh, okay, I had never noticed it before, thought it was a new glitch from Origin! Either way, I really hope they're gonna fix the issue soon, I was so looking forward to play with this pack... ;___;

Message 54 of 94 (494 Views)

★★ Novice

I can't believe I didn't even think of checking my game library instead of the shop. Thank you!!

Message 55 of 94 (483 Views)

★★★ Novice

Mine says I own it & the world is there but it's fuzzy & it says I cannot play until it's downloaded & there is no dowload in the origin bar.

Message 56 of 94 (469 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Found it.  Thanks!

Message 57 of 94 (434 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here

Message 58 of 94 (430 Views)

★★ Novice

That's where I'm having the problem, says to buy and it's all ready been purchased.

Message 59 of 94 (429 Views)

★ Novice

I bought early and received the gnome stuff too plus I can prove purchase as well.  Cottage living should be available for download and install on my end. Unfortunately, all it says is "download" although I'm not able to actually do that. I've refreshed, signed in & out, restored game...I don't know what else to try on my end.

Message 60 of 94 (424 Views)