Re: Cottage living code failed

by Mepete130

Original Post

Re: Making me rebuy Cottage Living

★ Pro

There are some ongoing issues with the new release. 

If you are able to cancel and repurchase that seems to be fixing the problem currently. But any pre-order bonuses are lost. 

Hopefully, there will be an official statement shortly with the fix or ETA for a fix.  

sig

Message 41 of 94 (682 Views)

Re: Cottage Living Pre-Order won't download

★ Novice

I'm on PC and there is no option for it to download either. I also preordered mine. 

Message 42 of 94 (682 Views)

Re: July 23 cottage living not downloading

★★★ Novice

Thank you so much! Now I'm just worried about getting my refund...

Message 43 of 94 (777 Views)

Re: Cottage Living Pre-Order won't download

★★ Novice

I just had a look on Instagram and they made a statement they were aware of the issue and working on it, so hopefully, we hear something soon. Don't know if I will be pre-ordering again after this hah 

Message 44 of 94 (674 Views)

Re: July 23 cottage living not downloading

★★★ Newbie

I used a payement method that doesn't support cancelation of my pre-order Frown

Message 45 of 94 (717 Views)

Re: Cottage living code failed

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I'm not having an issue with the code I purchased the pre order through the sims itself and when I launch the sims it recognizes that I own the game but the origin launcher doesn't and wants me to buy it again even though I already own it

Message 46 of 94 (663 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Cottage Living expansion pack download failed

★★★ Novice

solved my problem! Lol i feel so dumb for not just looking harder! THANK YOU!! HAPPY SIMING

Message 47 of 94 (657 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@hermagnumopus Ho do I cancel the order? I don't see an option for that in the account summary.
Message 48 of 94 (692 Views)

Cottage Living in game but not origin?

★★★★★ Newbie

Hey y'all, so I preordered cottage living and was going into origin to get it all downloaded, and I have been having one issue after another. Right now, in-game, it says "you already own this pack," but when I go to origin, it either says I have to purchase the pack, or it glitches. I do not have the world or any cottage living content in my game currently and have repaired my game twice to try and fix it. However, the purchase did go through, and I have proof through my banking app. Any suggestions?

Message 49 of 94 (633 Views)

★ Guide
@Brogani1 If you click on your order in your order history, you should see a button "Cancel" in the window that opens up below "Pre Order".
Message 50 of 94 (650 Views)