How to unblock a friend

by Kentropy

Original Post

Re: Unable to unblock people from my block list

★ Novice

Have the same issue myself.
Tried via various browsers and via my phone
Its an issue with the friends system as I can "unblock" someone via the origin launcher. However I cannot send or Receive friend requests from them and if i close and reopen they are blocked again. 
Trying via the website, it goes gray momentarily with a spinning wheel then goes back to exactly as it was without unblocking anyone

ISP - Sky
Router Sky Q Hub

Origin Error Report Number : 1056bd90c0035ba8

Message 31 of 42 (1,724 Views)

Re: trshs

★★★★★ Novice

I got the same problem. I had to block myself on my friend´s origin user, but now I can´t get myself unblocked. Waiting 24 hours doesn´t even work

Message 32 of 42 (1,866 Views)

Re: trshs

★★ Novice
@defireulver This happened to me just last night! I called and chatted with support. They said its an on-going issue they have been trying to resolve. Very frustrating to say the least, not being able to unblock someone from your block list.
Message 33 of 42 (1,777 Views)

Unable to unblock people from my block list

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Unable to unblock people from my block list

I know ppl have the same problem. I have tested EA site, My Phone with EA site. Origin App with main computer and laptop and even my mate tested, well my mate have same problem when he tested block a random dude after we tested unblock mine. Anyone knows somethink? ohh yea and have tested other browsers so at my end theres should not be a problem. i can press remove button it start to "download" Update the site but nothink happens even i press again update button they are still unblocked for me.

Ohh yea we tryed to change our names too. nothink works 

Message 34 of 42 (1,659 Views)

★★ Novice

guys...it is NOT an isp, or router issue. I screenshotted the reply from tech support...it IS an issue on their end, the said we'll fix it when we get around to it. So a week later, still not fixed. Trust me, spend your money on steam.

Message 35 of 42 (1,576 Views)

★ Novice

Having the same issue as well. Cannot remove anyone from my blocked list.

I won't bother posting router/ISP info. I've tried it on my home PC, work PC (different ISP and router) and on my phone connected to mobile network. None worked.

There is obviously something broken on the page.

Also, how does marking this "solved" improve visibility? This issue is not solved. At all, for anyone.

Message 36 of 42 (1,551 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Just wanted to chime in and say that this is still broken, a full two weeks in.  An ETA on a fix would be nice.

Message 37 of 42 (1,519 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Oonagh13  @JacobiWann  @Catac1ysmicTTV  @LegendaryHenoo @CelineGC @defireulver 

Hey all,

We fixed this in a recent update. Can you please confirm it's working for you now?

Message 38 of 42 (20,522 Views)

★★ Novice
@Straatford87 It worked! Thank you so much for the update!!
Message 39 of 42 (1,404 Views)

EA DICE Team

@CelineGC 

Great news! Thanks for letting us know Standard smile

Message 40 of 42 (1,400 Views)