Re: How to transfer my Apex Legends data from my ancient account to my current o

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to transfer my Apex Legends data from my ancient account to my current one ?

★★★ Newbie

Hello. About 2 years ago now I started playing Apex Legends, which I stopped playing a year ago. Unfortunately, I spent a lot of time playing Apex Legends so I won skins and cool stuff without paying for anything, just by playing. I recently, a month ago, bought Battlefield V on a different account than the one on which I played Apex because I didn't remember that I had another and thought that I had the same account as when playing Apex Legends. Unfortunately, it wasn't. So, I had a question. Is it possible to transfer my Apex Legends data from my ancient account to my new one? I beg someone to answer because I spent a year on this game and I don't want it to be lost, please!

Message 1 of 2 (1,019 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How to transfer my Apex Legends data from my ancient account to my current o

Community Manager

Hey @justanorigin to see if it is possible to combine your accounts you will need to speak with one of our chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat.

You can also speak with our Twitter support team: https://twitter.com/EAHelp?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (989 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @justanorigin to see if it is possible to combine your accounts you will need to speak with one of our chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat.

You can also speak with our Twitter support team: https://twitter.com/EAHelp?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (990 Views)