Re: How to speak to a manager for support?

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to speak to a manager for support?

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

How can I speak to a manager? None of the support team will help with my activation emails/password reset emails I can't get. 

Yahoo verified that ea never sends me any verification emails or password reset emails. Your only chat team always sends an activation email from another account and not the one it should come from. I should not have to contact EA every time and want to simply change my password.

Message 1 of 7 (786 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @syllinx for issues such as this you will need to speak with our live support team.

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (742 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @syllinx for issues such as this you will need to speak with our live support team.

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 7 (743 Views)

★ Novice

Your chat people won't help. They have been telling me it is a server sync issue for years.

Message 3 of 7 (728 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @syllinx you will need to speak with our live support team is relation to any account related issues.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 7 (725 Views)

★ Novice

I guess I will keep wasting my time and theirs. It has been over a year. I want a simple fix but your team is too lazy. They won't even let me talk to a manager or supervisor. 

Message 5 of 7 (723 Views)

★ Novice

Funny how your support team doesn't know how to check a log of when I request a password reset email. It must be simple for your 2nd or 3rd level techs.

I'm sure you can see that I requested a password reset but you won't tell me why it never arrives. Yahoo has already verified on their side at leat 6 times that it is on your side. 

Message 6 of 7 (686 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @syllinx when posting on AHQ please do so in a polite and constructive manner.

I'm going to lock this thread as there is nothing that we can do to assist with account related issues on AHQ.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 7 (668 Views)