Re: How to get the closed beta code for fifa 20! I played since ps3 and pre orde

by FCF97

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to get the closed beta code for fifa 20! I played since ps3 and pre ordered

★★ Novice

Fifa is a special game , definitely for everyone, apart from the kickoff there are many other game modes to enjoy such as no rules , the journey , career mode,pro clubs and finally FUT! But actually what’s most exciting about fifa 20 is VOLTA it would definitely be outstanding as usual!!! 

It would be a pleasure if EA sends me a code anytime soon , hope you would be in touch

Message 1 of 10 (625 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How to get the closed beta code for fifa 20! I played since ps3 and pre orde

Community Manager

Hey @Sultan03542 it's great to see such passion for the game.

When it comes to beta access for FIFA 20 we are unable to grant you access. If you are invited to take part in the beta then you will receive an email informing you of it. The best thing to do is keep your fingers crossed and an eye on your emails.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (618 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Sultan03542 it's great to see such passion for the game.

When it comes to beta access for FIFA 20 we are unable to grant you access. If you are invited to take part in the beta then you will receive an email informing you of it. The best thing to do is keep your fingers crossed and an eye on your emails.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 10 (619 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

Make sure you are eligible by going to "this page" and make sure you have selected "EA may email me about EA news, products, events and promotions”. Fill out the rest of the details and provide your preferred console if you haven't already. 

Message 3 of 10 (615 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko Thank you so much it would be an honour if I received one !
Message 4 of 10 (604 Views)

★★ Novice
@FCF97 Thank you so much!
Message 5 of 10 (603 Views)

Community Manager

Glad to be of help @Sultan03542.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 10 (578 Views)

★ Novice

When does the beta codes come out?

Message 7 of 10 (481 Views)

★ Novice

When does the beta codes come out

Message 8 of 10 (479 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @AddisonReesRowe as soon as we have any information that we can share we will.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 9 of 10 (466 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks

Message 10 of 10 (434 Views)