How to find out if I have been banned or suspended?

by camncait

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to find out if I have been banned or suspended?

★★★ Newbie

Hi guys! Recently I believe I had an issue with security on my account. I have only played the Sims 4, but for some reason I became banned or suspended? I looked deeper into my email and found someone had been getting on FIFA, and had caused issues there. (I'm only a Simmer so it is unclear how this happened as no one has access to my accounts or so on) . I have reached out more than several times over the last month, with no answers or responses. How can I get my account cleared or speak to someone who can assist me in my case? I've spent SO much money in the Sims 4 with the expansion packs, stuff packs, and so on... Super frustrated and I'm really itching to play TS4! 

Message 1 of 2 (424 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How to find out if I have been banned or suspended?

Community Manager

Hi there, @camncait.

You can contact an advisor to find out if action has been taken on your account. To do that, please try messaging @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. Also, in the event your account has been banned or suspended, this article will provide more information. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (401 Views)

All Replies

Re: How to find out if I have been banned or suspended?

Community Manager

Hi there, @camncait.

You can contact an advisor to find out if action has been taken on your account. To do that, please try messaging @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. Also, in the event your account has been banned or suspended, this article will provide more information. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 2 (402 Views)