How to delete games of origin? HELP

by SaulK22

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to delete games of origin? HELP

★★★ Newbie

Hey guys, how to delete some games from origin because EA don't want to help me... I tried to reached them but unsuccessfully, all of the cases are closed and non of them solved...

Message 1 of 2 (514 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How to delete games of origin? HELP

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @SaulK22

I'm afraid players are unable to permanently delete games from their accounts. You can always use the hide option, if you don't want to see them in your library.

Screenshot_4.png

You were on the right path trying to contact our live support about it. However, the cases you mentioned were created back in 2017, so I suspect they got automatically closed. Could you try to create a new case following the instructions from this article?

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (504 Views)

All Replies

Re: How to delete games of origin? HELP

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @SaulK22

I'm afraid players are unable to permanently delete games from their accounts. You can always use the hide option, if you don't want to see them in your library.

Screenshot_4.png

You were on the right path trying to contact our live support about it. However, the cases you mentioned were created back in 2017, so I suspect they got automatically closed. Could you try to create a new case following the instructions from this article?

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 2 (505 Views)