Re: How long does a ban appeal take

by LiFEx9

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How long does a ban appeal take

★ Novice

Last week I logged into apex after work and went into a match and was kicked out because I was banned. I didn’t do anything I’ve never cheated before, my account did however get hacked into the week before cause I logged in and my daily’s were done and I had a “leaving match early penalty”, and they bought a wraith banner (who I never play and it wasn’t even a banner I liked (the devil one)), but I had just got home from work I already reset my password and submitted a case. It’s been a full week and they still haven’t gotten back to me when it said I would hear back within 72 hours. Any help would be appreciated. Should I send in another?

Message 1 of 4 (1,188 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any TOS issues @LiFEx9.

If you have raised a case with our TOS team then please give them time to investigate and respond.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,154 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any TOS issues @LiFEx9.

If you have raised a case with our TOS team then please give them time to investigate and respond.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (1,155 Views)

★★★ Novice

Have the same exact problem. Funny thing is I contacted support to ask if I was going to be banned from the hacker's actions and they told me I would not, and then I was banned. Thanks a lot EA.

Message 3 of 4 (1,079 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

It was resolved thankfully took about four weeks, but I was hacked and it did take some time. Please give them time to work it out and don’t be pushy, If you have nothing to hide then you should be fine Standard smile

Message 4 of 4 (1,066 Views)