How do persona transfers work?

by Bumblebytrox

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do persona transfers work?

★★★ Newbie

Recently I tried to connect my PSN account to this origin/ea account so I can get my twitch prime rewards on both PC and PS4. Apparently I made an origin account a long time and connected that to my PSN account. That origin/ea account has nothing on it except for Sim 3, which I don't care about losing. All of my progress and games are on this account. Anyways my main question is, if I were to do a persona transfer, would I lose my Apex Legends data on both PS4 and PC? I wasn't asked to log into EA on PS4, so is the data still saved on my linked account or is it saved to my PSN thus won't be damaged/changed during the transfer? Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 2 (313 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How do persona transfers work?

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @Bumblebytrox if the Gamertag was moved to a new EA account then you would lose all progress, items, unlocks, etc associated with the Gamertag.  

The best thing to do is speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to take a look at your accounts and see what can be done. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (298 Views)

All Replies

Re: How do persona transfers work?

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @Bumblebytrox if the Gamertag was moved to a new EA account then you would lose all progress, items, unlocks, etc associated with the Gamertag.  

The best thing to do is speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to take a look at your accounts and see what can be done. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (299 Views)