How can i change my spending limit without

by smileymac903

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How can i change my spending limit without

★★★ Newbie

I'm 17 and I've finally made the money to set everything for Sims 4. I WAS SO EXCITED!!! 

BUT my mom would have to create an account just for her to type in numbers so I can buy it. how can i just do it myself because I don't want to ask her to do it.

i hate being this person but im desprate at this point. HELP Frown

Message 1 of 3 (5,378 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How can i change my spending limit without

Community Manager

Hey @smileymac903

If your account is still set to a teen or child account I'm afraid we wouldn't have a way of going around the parental controls. Your parent or guardian would have to log into the account where the parental controls were set up. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (5,324 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @smileymac903

If your account is still set to a teen or child account I'm afraid we wouldn't have a way of going around the parental controls. Your parent or guardian would have to log into the account where the parental controls were set up. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 3 (5,325 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I am an adult trying to give my teen the ability to purchase. Everytime I try to update her spend limit, I get an error. I have tried Chat twice and have encountered babboons who can only keep sending me the article on how to link accounts. They are unable to tell me why i keep getting an error saying "OOOps we had trouble with your transaction". But WHY?

Message 3 of 3 (5,017 Views)