Re: How can I play my game sims 4 offline?

by yaladie

Original Post

★ Novice

Hello, sorry for bugin in like that, i wanted to know for sims 4 i have buyed the disc (there are 2 in the box) and i also get teh get to work expansion, Now my question is if i Download it on Origin can i play it offline? or is there another way? im new and i dont know plz help? Frown

Message 11 of 25 (4,502 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Neko720

Hi!

Yes, you should be able to play the game offline. You will need to have internet connection the first time during installment, so that you can update your game, and gain access to all the cool free updates since the release like pools, basements and toddlers(!).

Then, when everything is done, you put Origin if offline mode. If you exit Origin and restart it again it should still be offline.

Skärmklipp.PNG

Message 12 of 25 (4,488 Views)

★ Novice

Nice :D Thank u very much :D

Message 13 of 25 (4,480 Views)

★★ Novice

I am dead tired trying to fix this problem... after the last time I updated the game and added dine out ... my game was able to play offline now it wont let me and it just crashes as it tries to log into origin.. I have to uninstall it and reinstall it completele but each time I sign out it does the same stuff.... AH.... AND IF I AM OFFLINE IT SAYS I don't OWN THE DINE OUT GAME AND DOESNT LET ME PLAY IT.... HOW CAN I MAKE IT WORK OFFLINE AGAIN... THIS IS AWFUL

Message 14 of 25 (4,454 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@yaladie

Caps is considered shouting and not allowed at the forum, would you like to help someone who shouts at you? Standard smile

If you check your library while online or in the internet browser, does Dine Out show up as owned?

Please explain what the problem is now, that Origin crashes? If it does then how do you know you cannot play the game?

Try this.

Clear Origin cache

Start Origin in online mode.

Update and repair the game, make sure it works.

Go offline

Exit Origin

Open Origin again, see if the game works.

If not, maybe try opening Origin as administrator?

Message 15 of 25 (4,447 Views)

★★ Novice
Hello. I hit the caps as I was trying to type and i tried to take it out but hit it again. I was already really frustrated...
I know what I mentioned because i uninstalled and reinstalled several times and i followed all advices but once i sign out and go ofline if i try to sign back on it crashes
If i sign offline on the load screen as someone suggested i saw the message thatvi didnt own dine out and i tried to play and i didnt see the dine out content.
What puzzles me is that it played fine the fist time around... and if i uninstall and reinstall origin and update the game each time i want to play it loads...for that single time but once i get out... if i try to go play again.... online or ofline it crashes
Message 16 of 25 (4,429 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@yaladie

This seems really weird I do not know what this could be caused by. Did you ever try uninstalling Origin manually? I don't know it it'll work but it fixes problems for a lot of people!

Message 17 of 25 (4,404 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Well he csnt csuse mines doing the same thing it pissesbme off paying for a disc game and csnt play it without Wi-Fi i want my money back

Message 18 of 25 (3,267 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Its * its another way for them to make money

Message 19 of 25 (3,267 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

100%  agreed its *

Message 20 of 25 (3,267 Views)