Help

by mollybee96

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Help

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I cant login in at all it says my info is wrong but its not... also it says its on offline mode, is they away it can be fixed so i can access my games i payed for. I have tried deleting and downloading it  again that didnt do anything. When is origin going to get fixed???? are they going to fix it??? like i want my games... 

Message 1 of 4 (266 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Help

★★★ Newbie

When I log in it's saying that they can't access my game library... D: 

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (252 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

When I log in it's saying that they can't access my game library... D: 

Message 2 of 4 (253 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @mollybee96.

If you are stuck in offline mode then the best thing to do is to take a couple of minutes and try the following steps:

• Firewalls and Internet Security Software: Make sure that you’ve added the Origin client as an exception to any Firewalls or other Internet Security Software, like Ad-Block, you may have running so that your connection to our servers isn’t blocked.
  • Your software may even have some Internet ports blocked. If so, the following are used by the Origin client and must be open for a smooth connection:
    • TCP: 80; 443; 9960-9969; 1024-1124; 3216; 18000; 18120; 18060; 27900; 28910; 29900
    • UDP: 1024-1124; 18000; 2990

Once done try logging in again to see if it lets you login online.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 4 (211 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @allanasaur can I ask, are you seeing an error message of any kind when you attempt to access your My Game Library or is it just blank?

Can you ensure that you are logging into the correct account and that you do not have any filters set in your My Game Libary?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (210 Views)