Re: Help logging in to Origin

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Help logging in to Origin

★★★ Novice

Having problems geting past the login verification on the Origin app (an old email + phone are attached to my account unfortunately), and have been waiting for customer service for over 24 hours. I opened two separate tickets-one for live chat and one for a rep to call me, both of which said the wait was ~12 minutes. This was 12:00pm PST yesterday 12/10/20 and it's now 2:00PM 12/11/20 and haven't had a response on either case. I have very high doubts that I ever will.

Can anyone here let me know if there is either another way for me to contact support myself OR a way to play my games on PC without logging in to the Origin app? 

Message 1 of 2 (440 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @ghoulproof

I'm afraid that account issues are not something we can help with here on Answers HQ. The EA Help team would need to pull up your account and see if they can help you recover access. If you haven't already, please try reaching out to them again so they can help out with that. For more details on how to set up a case with them check out the EA Help website

If you prefer you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook as well, if that works better for you. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (401 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @ghoulproof

I'm afraid that account issues are not something we can help with here on Answers HQ. The EA Help team would need to pull up your account and see if they can help you recover access. If you haven't already, please try reaching out to them again so they can help out with that. For more details on how to set up a case with them check out the EA Help website

If you prefer you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook as well, if that works better for you. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (402 Views)