Re: Help! One of the game files is corrupted. Please repair install

by EA_Barry

Original Post

Help! One of the game files is corrupted. Please repair install

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Good day,

I've been trying to reorganise my PC and realised that roughly 160gb was stuck frozen. i searched around and found out what i thought were uninstalled games still being on my PC (Battlefront 2, 82gb and Battlefield 1 81gb) i tried to uninstall it and i get the error message, "One of the game files is corrupted. Please repair install". I tried looking around to solving this issue but couldn't find anything. 

If someone can suggest anything on how to purge this from my pc as i have very limited space left and a lot of it is taken up by these 2 games.

Message 1 of 4 (2,056 Views)

Community Manager

@Superantonyd1 

Right click each of those games in Origin and then choose Repair, when that is done you should be able to uninstall at that point. 

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 4 (2,034 Views)

★ Novice

Im already repair the game. But still can't load the game. Any suggestion?

Message 3 of 4 (427 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @NythexeX,

This thread is quite a few years old and is being locked here to avoid further necroposting.

If you haven't already, please try these steps to make sure Origin is working properly before repairing the game again.

Feel free to create a new thread if there's a subject you're wanting to discuss that doesn't have a more recent topic, thanks!  

Mako.png
Message 4 of 4 (417 Views)