Hello EA can I have some help ?

by haryydaswan

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hello EA can I have some help ?

★ Novice

Hello , I have not been on my PlayStation network account for about a week now and I have returned to play fifa ultimate team and complete the new sbc. I went to the transfer market to find I have been banned I went to the email and said I have been involved in giving people coins and have just been retrieving my PlayStation network account back as it was hacked. I don’t know what to do and quite frankly I’m scared as all my hard work has gone to waist I would like to hope there is a way to resolve this issue. Is there anyone I could contact to help resolve this issue ? 
 Thank you for your time reading my message . 

Message 1 of 4 (433 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Hello EA can I have some help ?

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @haryydaswan.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (413 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @haryydaswan.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (414 Views)

★ Novice

I have received the case application and it has said they have done a full investigation and the sanctions will not be removed my PlayStation network account got compromised and now The TOS team haven’t bothered and truly investigated what happened. I am truly disappointed with ea. EA I would like you to actually do something to help other than “contact the TOS team” as they are useless and couldn’t be bothered .

Message 3 of 4 (386 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @haryydaswan if our TOS team has denied your appeal then there is nothing that we can do on AHQ to change this.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (361 Views)