Re: Having trouble with requesting a refund

by Chamchimayo2

Original Post

Having trouble with requesting a refund

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I'm trying to get a refund for this game due to various technical issues. I followed the automated steps for getting a refund, but everytime I end up with the error "We were unable to complete this part of your request". I've tried spamming the confirm button several times, refreshed the page several times, restarted the origin launcher, and still it doesn't seem to work. Are there any other solutions I can try out?

+) the 24 hour mark since I've launched the game is about  to pass. I've been trying to get this game refunded for a FULL DAY. Very dissapointed with the customer service by EA, as of now it even seems like some sort of a scam of not letting people refund their games.

Message 1 of 3 (626 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey there, @Chamchimayo2 I recommend that you try to contact EA support directly. 

How to get in contact with EA support:

/Atic

Message 2 of 3 (550 Views)

★ Novice

@EA_Atic 

Have tried to contact EA support directly via the link you offerd me, but the live chat service is closed, and the remaining option is the automated refund tool, which never seems to work. I didn't have any troubles with refunding Mirror's edge catalyst and it's extremely frustrating to have such an issue.I need other viable options for my problem.

Message 3 of 3 (513 Views)