Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets PS2

by Andrethegiant959

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets PS2

★ Novice

Hello yes the topic states that im interested in having access to the Assets of this game from 3D Models to Sounds and Music? if someone could help me with this query as i would love to have access to this games assets? the PS2 version is the best in my opinion and it holds a special place in my heart.

If anyone can help me on this i would be most appreciated and Thankful

Kind Regards: Stephen  

Message 1 of 5 (630 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets PS2

Community Manager

Sorry to say @Andrethegiant959 but I do not believe that it would be possible to get access to the game assets for Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets on PS2.

The best thing you can do is have a read through this help article and contact the team to query the possibility of getting the assets: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/how-to-request-permission-for-ea-games-content/

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (610 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Sorry to say @Andrethegiant959 but I do not believe that it would be possible to get access to the game assets for Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets on PS2.

The best thing you can do is have a read through this help article and contact the team to query the possibility of getting the assets: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/how-to-request-permission-for-ea-games-content/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (611 Views)

★ Novice

Hello Darko thanks for your reply I will follow the link you have given me?

Message 3 of 5 (601 Views)

Community Manager

Glad to be of help @Andrethegiant959.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 5 (597 Views)

★ Novice
Hello Darko i have sent a message to EA But i dont think that i will hear a reply to it. I realy need access to those files. Frown
Message 5 of 5 (561 Views)