Had the Command and Conquer Ultimate Collection and now it wont show up on Origi

by chris4yth1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Had the Command and Conquer Ultimate Collection and now it wont show up on Origi

★★★ Newbie

So a while ago I bought a code for the Command and Conquer Ultimate Collection, which I proceeded to redeem in Origin. Worked fine, had no problems. It ended up getting deleted off of my computer somehow, and now when I go into Origin it doesn't even show up in my games library. What do I need to do to get it back? Thanks!

Message 1 of 5 (384 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Had the Command and Conquer Ultimate Collection and now it wont show up on O

Community Manager

It's most likely a case that you have multiple EA accounts @chris4yth1 and you are logged into a secondary one.

Best thing to do is check your emails to see if you can find any other EA accounts you may have and if you are unable to then please speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further.  You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (362 Views)

All Replies

Re: Had the Command and Conquer Ultimate Collection and now it wont show up on O

Community Manager

It's most likely a case that you have multiple EA accounts @chris4yth1 and you are logged into a secondary one.

Best thing to do is check your emails to see if you can find any other EA accounts you may have and if you are unable to then please speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further.  You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (363 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi had same issue.. downloaded it but only showed red alert 2 and 3... went on the chat.. do a general browse and then top right had or origin screen click on filter and tick the hidden button and there they were... i was then able to install them... but just Generals.. loads but wont play.. tried the compatibility options. still cant but rest are there and playable

Message 3 of 5 (286 Views)

★ Novice

what is the fix i want play command and conquer 

Message 4 of 5 (241 Views)

★ Novice

i dont have multple accounts  if u dont know how to fix stop saying things tha twill not help to fix the problem

Message 5 of 5 (240 Views)