Re: Had my Fifa 21 account hacked, rang EA who denied all knowledge

by Jonesy-LFC123-

Original Post

Community Manager

Hey all, if you believe that you have been compromised then please speak with our live support team using the steps I posted above.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 21 of 65 (1,830 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

We all have by the looks of it. The problem is EA are lying and denying there is a problem. Clearly EAs security is unable work out their system is being hacked. The option seems to be they prefer to blame their customers. The live support will not help and there is no clear escalation process.

Message 22 of 65 (1,818 Views)

★ Novice

I agree. Same thing happened to me a while back and it took them 3 weeks to even respond to my case. They told me that my account was under suspicion that it is hacked, YET they still rejected my case. It makes no sense at all. Spoke to live support but all they said was “we’re waiting on the team to work on the case”. Clearly that team has no idea what they are doing because they  everyone is encountering the same problems I’m facing.

Message 23 of 65 (1,795 Views)

★★★ Newbie

OMG!!! can't believe I am also affected by this. LIKE just... WHY??!?!?!?!?

I am missing Rashford, Son, Allison, Kante and HUGO SANCHEZ!!!! 

CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE THEM BACK TO ME!!!!!

Theres no history of my players sold!!! but my coins did went up a little. WHY ARE THERE PEOPLE OUT THERE DOING THIS!!! JESUS!!!

EA PLEASE GIVE THEM BACK TO ME!!!! DevilDevilDevilDevilDevilDevilDevilDevilDevilDevilDevilDevil

Message 24 of 65 (1,788 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It just happened to me yesterday. Luckily I was able to printscreen the steps they did, basically me and the hacker were both logged to companion on the same time and I saw how the transfer list changed and the coins just disappearing under my eyes. I have all the proof but after reading all your comments I am disappointed and can't believe they can't trace whoever did this to us. I wonder how long it will take for support to respond. I will keep you posted. Is there any legal actions we can take against EA? because this is a mockery how can you say there is no evidence clearly most of us don't lie maybe even all of us so how can they say that to our faces? They made this complicated game, we are in 2020 and they can't check ? they don't have LOGS? no history? no ip tracing? if its been accessed from another country in the exact day we say the robbery happened then what else do they want? It's insane how little they care for their customers

Message 25 of 65 (1,654 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I have pretty much given up now. I managed to get through to the phone support option and got an explanation of what happened. The problem is apparently the hack happened on a trusted device from what EA can see. I live in London and the hack happened in Warwickshire which is nowhere near, I’ve never even been to Warwick. Yet because the device is showing as trusted for some reason they won’t help. I have never logged into another device so this isn’t possible. Unfortunately this hack seems undetectable by EA right now. The advisor was helpful and believed I was hacked, but they literally don’t have the option to return the players. So contacting support will most likely not help those of you in the same situation. 

I imagine the only option is to hope at some point EA recognise the problem then we can retrospectively claim back our loss. 

I also recommend people use the phone support, live chat and emails were not helpful options.

Message 26 of 65 (1,648 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I searched for their UK number but couldn't find it. Do you still have the number, please? I am based in Europe

Message 27 of 65 (1,591 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same thing happen to me a week  ago I just spoke to someone in live chat and they basically said they could not validate it as there were no illegal long ins in my account. Basically accused me of doing it. It is their game and should be able to do something about it but they don’t seem interested at all

Message 28 of 65 (1,586 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Sure the UK number is +44 8708200707

Message 29 of 65 (1,571 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice

Just had my account hacked aswell got ronaldo and ferland mendy stolen along with 200 thousand coins have been on to live chat 3 times now and I'm getting nowhere just being told they have no record that I had these players but yet I have pictures and gameplay to prove that I have these players. Then the agents just end the chat. If I don't get my players back I will be looking into taking illegal action against ea as I have played this game alot since it came out and now everything is gone. 

Message 30 of 65 (1,551 Views)