Re: Had my Fifa 21 account hacked, rang EA who denied all knowledge

by EA_Darko

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Today that happends to me someone quicksell every of my tradeable players from 23k i now have 150k have succesfully done achievement of selling 50 players and the new season just running 1 day so i lost team who had cca 1 million price . And now i find another problem someone change EA email in game to this * ... [edit: email address removed] ... so cant log into my fifa companion and see what happend and maybe renew my players back.

Message 11 of 65 (2,176 Views)

★ Novice

Hey

I have just have the same happened to me. Not only did I use quite a lot money on fifa points. And then I got hacked for 2.4 million Coins. They are basically saying that there isn't enough evidence into whether or not I was hacked. It should be said that I rarely use any coins let alone on players in the transfermarket. Usually only for sbc's. But I had quite some packluck and had 2.4 million and some good valued players in the transferlist. All lost to some idiot using my account without my knowledge. And EA won't help me. Im confused. I have been on the phone with them combined of 2-4 hours almost getting confused. 

Message 12 of 65 (2,149 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, for issues such as this you will need to speak with our live support team using the steps I shared above.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 13 of 65 (2,138 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same just happend for me lost loads off players quick sold all my players but only  30 off them in quick sell recovery none off my best ones was there lost messi 93, oblak 92 road to the final , eden hazard road to the final cost the most lost over 2 million coins worth off players as had lots ones to watch too 

Best way contact was phone they told me on the website 3 hours in total on the phone costing £15 just to be told they have no record off my players every single one didnt even get the coins for the quick sell so it is an issue on EA's side 🤔

Message 14 of 65 (2,125 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Me the same. Messi, Oblak, Benzema, Aguero, Osihmen OTW, Odegard OTW and others and 170000 coins and others

Im wating for response after ive talkED with with EA. this hapened in day 24 November.

Message 15 of 65 (2,105 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey all, we are not able to assist with account-based issues such as this on AHQ.

If having an issue with missing items then you will need to speak with our live support team using the steps shared above.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 16 of 65 (2,102 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@mattja1988 Same here can’t even get on the servers because someone hacked me
Message 17 of 65 (2,085 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here 

Message 18 of 65 (2,083 Views)

★★★ Novice

Happening to alot off people and still they denie all knowledge off ever having the players ea need to sort it out 

Message 19 of 65 (2,075 Views)

★★★ Novice

Just given you all a heads up guys. Ea will say theres no record of illegal logins. Hackers have found a way to access accounts without being traced yet were all being punished for it. We spend loads of money on these accounts and deserve better. I dont feel safe with ea anymore and this will be my last fifa. I wont purchase anymore ea products. I've been hacked 2 years in a row now

Message 20 of 65 (2,035 Views)