Re: Had my Fifa 21 account hacked, rang EA who denied all knowledge

by stef00740

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Had my Fifa 21 account hacked, rang EA who denied all knowledge

★★★ Novice

I have just got off the phone to EA about having my account hacked, I rang their premium number firstly for 30mins and got cut off, and then for another hour.

I had two players from my account sold by someone who hacked in (Aubameyang and Pogba) totalling 500000 coins. Who ever did this then purchased Suarez and Hakim for roughly 500000 coins at the top end of their price brackets, these players could be purchased for roughly 180000.

After an hour on the phone the lady said there is no record of these player ever having been in my team, I couldn't believe this, basically saying I was lying. There is now no recourse open to me I just have to take the loss, I recently purchased 12,000 fifa points which have basically been lost through theft.

My advice to anyone would be not to buy points or plat the game as this can so easily happen and unscrupulous EA can simply just deny all knowledge of any wrong doing from their far away call centre. 

Really disappointed as I always enjoyed playing Fifa, but not when they act with this sort impunity, scandalous.

Message 1 of 65 (19,500 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @stef00740 for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 65 (19,481 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @stef00740 for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 65 (19,482 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko Already done that for 1 hour 30 mins to get told I never had the players I had lost, so why would I do this now just to get told the same lies
Message 3 of 65 (19,476 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @stef00740 we are not able to assist with account-based issues on AHQ.

You will need to speak with our live support in relation to this.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 65 (19,472 Views)

★ Novice
@stef00740 Same happen to me with my One to watch Bale they said i was hacked and the person sold it for 30k

but i have they steam version and they said i was not hacked
Message 5 of 65 (19,310 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @bagokaze for any account-related issues such as this you will need to speak with our live support team.

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 65 (19,287 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@stef00740 did you ever get this fixed? Just had the same problem this morning and I am getting no where. Thanks.
Message 7 of 65 (19,128 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @enragedsyko you will need to speak with our live support team using the steps I posted above for assistance with account issues such as this.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 8 of 65 (19,090 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

No never got it fixed, I rang twice the fist time I got cut off, the second time they told me I was being untruthful. 

The worst part is, when I got my phone bill it was £80 for the calls, so now it becomes a case of 'how much money do I through at this', simply not worth it but I think they know that. 

I am looking to refer this to some sort of investigative journalism, to look into their clearly dishonest practices, hearing about a lot of similar cases. 

Message 9 of 65 (19,072 Views)

★★ Novice

Unbeleavable! Same for me! 

I am Italian, I recently ended my last weekend league (9th Nov) with 23 wins and I ended up playing on Sunday evening.

During Sunday night, someone entered my account from France, I got my account hacked and everything was sold.

I called EA 6-7 times, they were not able to recover my players. I was something like " are you serious or just kidding me?"

I sent them replays, screenshot, everything that attested what I was saying. Nothing.

In addition, 48 hrs ago, they removed all my credits (70k of fut champ just redeemed) because my account was involved in illegal distribution credit -> GENIUS, if my account was hacked, isn't that normal? Then I have 0 credits now, they really helped me to remove from my account also my last credits which I won through the WL.

Speechless, feel free to consider me for any actions but I know about some other friends that had the same issue.

Moreover, my account had the two autentication process but this has been passed away!!!

Message 10 of 65 (19,048 Views)