Hacked...

by AAC_Burst

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hacked...

★ Novice

Good evening, I need some help from the Dev's, since live chat support can't help more than they did. I was away from home some hours, after i last logged my FIFA (4pm or smth here in Portugal), I arrived at 8h30pm at home, and my acc had 0 rewards, first thing I thought I hadn't got my rewards, but then I saw a Draft entry, and a negotiable player that I didn't have. So I got hacked, but the person only took the rewards from me, bad intent don't know why. While chatting to support, I understood EA doesn't rollback anymore like some FIFAS ago worked. But now I need to get this solved, I got hacked and that's not my fault. I want my rewards back, I paid every FIFA since the first Mega Drive one. So I should be as respected as all players that buy your game. Please help.

Message 1 of 5 (438 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Hacked...

Community Manager

@AAC_Burst Sorry to hear that you got compromised, I hope that our live support advisers were able to help you resecure your account.

In relation to your issue, this is not something which we can help you with on AHQ, we cannot add any items to your account and if you feel that you are missing content you should have then you will need to speak with our live support advisers to see what can be done.

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat

/darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (418 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@AAC_Burst Sorry to hear that you got compromised, I hope that our live support advisers were able to help you resecure your account.

In relation to your issue, this is not something which we can help you with on AHQ, we cannot add any items to your account and if you feel that you are missing content you should have then you will need to speak with our live support advisers to see what can be done.

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat

/darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (419 Views)

★ Novice

It's ridiculous. Got hacked again. You really need to improve this situation, and rollback. I've changed my passwords, even added a pin. Please help me.

Message 3 of 5 (395 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had 620k on my Fifa ultimate team account when I went off of Fifa at around about 11pm and then when I went back on around about 1:30am I had a pack which I didn’t open and now only have 14k on my account my transfer profit has went down by 560k, so I’m wondering if I could get some help my account has been hacked. 

Message 4 of 5 (287 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @kaidenlad345678 you will need to speak with one of our chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat.

You can also speak with our Twitter support team: https://twitter.com/EAHelp?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (268 Views)