Hacked and account banned - Why is support so slow here?

by RDubzUK

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hacked and account banned - Why is support so slow here?

★ Novice

Last weekend I found my apex coins had been spent, after raising it with an EA rep I was given a resolution within about half an hour, they didn't give my coins back but said they could see my account had been compromised & that someone was using a vpn and had spent my coins, then the rep helped me setup secure login.

Taking that one on the chin and carrying on, straight afterwards I try to play and realize that my account is now banned, I can see my KD in ranked has gone way up and whoever was in my account had started buying this seasons heirloom packs, raising a ticket on this gets nowhere near the support I had when trying to find out what had happened with my coins, why is it taking these guys so long to look into fixing the ban on my account?

I've linked them the ticket number for the coins problem, it's clear that some tool has got hold my login, spent my coins and hacked until my account was banned, why is it taking EA so long to see this?

Message 1 of 3 (403 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Hacked and account banned - Why is support so slow here?

Community Manager

Hey @RDubzUK 

We would be unable to assist with Bans on the forums you would need to get in contact with our TOS team here. That being said based on the information you have provided I would recommend reaching out to an EA Advisor first for them to review your account, you can reach them here. If you have further questions about Bans you can check out our post with more information.  

Regards, 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (377 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @RDubzUK 

We would be unable to assist with Bans on the forums you would need to get in contact with our TOS team here. That being said based on the information you have provided I would recommend reaching out to an EA Advisor first for them to review your account, you can reach them here. If you have further questions about Bans you can check out our post with more information.  

Regards, 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 3 (378 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks, I raised a ticket 2 weeks ago and I'm still to have a response, what I don't get it is one type of support can respond immediately, chat to me for half an hour and let me know what has happened and what they can and can't do, but another type of support doesn't respond in 2 weeks.

I understand people get banned for the right reasons all of the time, but you've got someone over here who's been banned for the wrong reason and I can't get someone to look at what has happened and sort it out.

Message 3 of 3 (358 Views)