Hacked and Banned account

by Richirich82

Original Post

Hacked and Banned account

★★★ Newbie

My Ea account was hacked nearly a month ago and a report filed immediately as there were issues with fifa and someone else's steam account linked.

I am still waiting for it to be sorted by the rubbish EA team, I think my 3 year old could do a better job of sorting it.

Surely the amount of people that seem to be getting hacked things should be sorted more promptly and customers informed of what is happening better, it is fraud after all.

I bet if your bank accounts were hacked you'd be wanting a quicker response than, 'wait for 72 hours', 1 month later, still nothing.

Today I've had an email to ask my complete EA has now been banned and to be honest I want it sorted now, not next year!!!!!!

Message 1 of 2 (303 Views)

Re: Hacked and Banned account

Community Manager

Hi there, @Richirich82.

I'm very sorry for how long the investigation is taking. Please try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll check to see if there are any issues with your case.

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 2 (274 Views)