Re: Hacked account?

by xLeviCampbellx

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hacked account?

★★★ Newbie

*sorry if in wrong section*

ive come to log onto my origin account on my pc after a few weeks and my emails didn't work. I click the icon on my pc and tryed to log in with my username and it came up with log in verification and it showed part of a email that has no link to me at all ua*****@yomail.info.

I wanna know how do I get my account back and it has been taken off me by someone

Message 1 of 30 (9,713 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hey @m00r1e12 

In this situation I recommend to reach out to our live support at EA Help for further assistance. Unfortunately, we're unable to solve this on the forum, but our game advisers should be able to help you recover and re-secure your EA account.

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 30 (9,673 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hey @m00r1e12 

In this situation I recommend to reach out to our live support at EA Help for further assistance. Unfortunately, we're unable to solve this on the forum, but our game advisers should be able to help you recover and re-secure your EA account.

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 30 (9,674 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the exact same problem apart from mine is Xbox One and I can’t use online features. The email adress that it says my account is linked with is uo*****@yomail.info but this is not my email adress and I don’t have any relation to this email. I’ve tried contacting ea sports help line but have had no help

Message 3 of 30 (9,496 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@m00r1e12 I have the exact same problem apart from mine is PS4 and I can’t use online features. The email address that it says my account is linked with is uo*****@yomail.info but this is not my email address and I don’t have any relation to this email. I’ve tried contacting ea sports help line but have had no help
Message 4 of 30 (9,443 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's a hack. I got a notice at 208am my time when this happened. It locks you out and EA won't reset. Not sure how to progress as EA are just given standard, generic answers.

Message 5 of 30 (9,326 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi

Was this ever resolved for you?

I've been going round in circles trying to resolve

Message 6 of 30 (8,987 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Exact same problem on Xbox One - After countless times trying to contact the EA support team I have NEVER been able to get through. If I schedule a call back it either doesn't happen or they call me way after arranged time. I'm currently on the hold trying to get through to them AGAIN. I've had my issues with EA in the past, as I'm sure everyone has, but this takes it to a whole new level of rubbish. Can SOMEONE from the EA team please reach out to me to help. I have been loyal to EA for 10+ years but this just might be the final straw!

Message 7 of 30 (8,700 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here!!!!

Message 8 of 30 (8,666 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m having the same issue

Message 9 of 30 (8,640 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Rahhingo Same happen to me today