Hacked account, Ea claims trusted device. EA refuses to look into it.

by lakkapekko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hacked account, Ea claims trusted device. EA refuses to look into it.

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi,

my account got hacked When I was asleep. Every tradeable player, all coins, and fifa points I had went missing. Ea claims that every log in was from a trusted device but would not give any info of when or where. Can hackers add trusted devices? I saw that i had some random trusted from cities which I have never visited.

How can i proceed to get my team back? I lost cr7, varane lots of informs probably players worth up to 1.5 million coins.

I

Best regards,

Jens Lepikko

Message 1 of 10 (936 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Hacked account, Ea claims trusted device

Community Manager

@lakkapekko 

You're not receiving premade replies. Again, we cannot assist with this over Answers HQ. If you'd like to continue haveing this looked in to, you'll need to contact an advisor.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 7 of 10 (896 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @lakkapekko.

For help with hacked accounts, please see the following article. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 10 (915 Views)

★★ Novice

Well you are  not helping, the support claims that it was from my own device but wont speak any further about any other potential that I got hacked. 
I lost an entire squad and you wont let me explain my case to an investigator. I lost fifa points bought for real money and you guys do not seem to care. Can you please forward my case to someone who actually can help me?

Message 3 of 10 (911 Views)

Community Manager

@lakkapekko 

This isn't something we can help with over Answers HQ. If you'd like another investigation performed, please contact an advisor.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 10 (908 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_AljoWell the advisor just says that they can't forward my problem since log ins came from a trusted device. But they can't tell me if it was my IP adress or if theres as any possibility that you can be hacked anyways.

According to your support it must be 100 % percent that I am lying since they do not even want to hear me out. Please just give me someone I can contact and not your regular chat since they do not want to help.

Message 5 of 10 (906 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo Can any human just look at my case, I am sick of these prmade replies just forwarding me into nothingness
Message 6 of 10 (902 Views)

Community Manager

@lakkapekko 

You're not receiving premade replies. Again, we cannot assist with this over Answers HQ. If you'd like to continue haveing this looked in to, you'll need to contact an advisor.

Aljo.png
Message 7 of 10 (897 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo yes and once again no one will help me and just automatically close the live chat. Please just stop waste your time and forward me to the right person
Message 8 of 10 (894 Views)

★★ Novice

the support finally saw that my log ins were outside of Europe and they started an investigation. 1 and a half months later nothing has still happened. Ea should be ashamed since its practically impossible to get help when you are hacked.

Am I going to get compensated for loss in coins since all my players have basically lost half the value during this time when I finally get compromised? Am I ever even gonna get help? are you just pushing arrends back and forth until the players give up and don't give a f about it anymore?

Message 9 of 10 (757 Views)

Community Manager

@lakkapekko 

You'll need to contact an advisor to see if there's any additional help available for this.

Aljo.png
Message 10 of 10 (738 Views)