Re: Got banned a week ago. Still no word....

by EA_Barry

Original Post

Community Manager

@Shadowswarm18 

Ban appeals are taking longer than usual currently due to a relatively high number of cases.

If you have already followed the steps below, we will need you to wait for our response.

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 241 of 1,040 (559 Views)

Apex Legends Wrongful Permaban - AND No Response From Support

★ Novice

Hello, I would cut to the case and keep it short.
So apparently on the 4th of February, I got an E-mail stating that I broke the gameplay rules and I got instant perma-ban. Now, I would understand this, if I was cheating but since I did NOT use any 3rd party software that gives unfair advantage or other tools like these the ban must be a mistake right? So my first thought was to contact support, so I did as soon as I could. The problem is, I did the necessary steps on that very same day AND I STILL didn't get any response from, even thought they said the response may take up to 7-14 days (extre amount of time by itself but ok). As you can see the date, the time I'm writing this is March 5th, which means, even after a month I got NO response, NO email, nothing whatsoever.
So I'm sitting here with my Unfair Perma-ban, WITHOUT the support team EVER responding.

Message 242 of 1,040 (605 Views)

Re: Apex Legends Wrongful Permaban - AND No Response From Support

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any ban @WaldcrooperHUN.

If you have a case with our team then you will need to wait for them to respond. 

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 243 of 1,040 (591 Views)

i waiting from 3months ago

★★★ Newbie

helo guys!

my account is banned in Apex legends,for no reason!I never ever not cheating!

case created and i waiting from 3months ago!!!and notihng! Case in progress....

one mail or anithyng????

please...i have 1700+hour in apex legends..

my apex Id: dioo89

Message 244 of 1,040 (561 Views)

Re: i waiting from 3months ago

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @dioo89.

I took a look at your account there and did not see any case opened in relation to a TOS sanction on your account. When creating a case to appeal a ban you need to ensure that you are doing it on the account on which the sanction has been placed. 

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 245 of 1,040 (553 Views)

Wrongful banned account

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

My account was banned yesterday and today i received an email after submitting a ticket that my acc was banned for cheating or exploiting with no further explanation or any form to contact them.This is absolutely garbage service.I never used any cheats or exploits,any1 with more than a functioning brain cell would notice out of my account stats that definetly no cheats,Look at my stats(playing since s5,stop midway through s6 and came back in s7)

Lvl 368

Lifetime games:4k,Wins:118,Top5s:704,Lifetime dmg:704.952,Highest:1.760(very rarely i reach 1k dmg/game ,im bad Frown),Avg:175.09,Lifetime kills:1852,Deaths:3834,K/DR:0.4

S8:

Games:516,Wins:25,Top5s:103,Total dmg:125.301,Highes dmg:1613,AVG:242.83,Total kills:310,Deaths:512,K/DR:0.6

I did improve over the past 2 seasons,given the fact Apex is my first experience with shooter games.

[Edit - Admin.]

Message 246 of 1,040 (565 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko I'm in the same situation ,i submitted a ticket and the reply was i was banned for cheating with no proof and no further information or contact options,i'm very frustrated since i know i didnt cheat and if any1 with an iq higher than 1 digit would check my account stats would notice how bad i am at the game...i'm very dissapointed with the customer service
Message 247 of 1,040 (567 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry to say @NossPaladin but if our TOS team has denied your appeal then there is nothing that we can do on AHQ to change this.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 248 of 1,040 (564 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks for the clarification. I guess I'll just wait a month or so and follow up if i don't hear back by then.

Message 249 of 1,040 (534 Views)

Re: Wrongful banned account

Community Manager

@NossPaladin 

Ban appeals are taking longer than usual currently due to a relatively high number of cases.

If you have already followed the steps below, we will need you to wait for our response.

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 250 of 1,040 (550 Views)