Re: Gift card not working

by offbeatlove21

Original Post

Community Manager

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

Our Live-Support team can help verify if the code has not been used, however you will need to contact Best Buy if they need to replace that code.

Click here to contact an EA Advisor

@Sindavar 

Our Live-Support team will be happy to look into this for you. Please click the link above and they'll do everything can to make sure the purchase doesn't go to waste.

Blueberry.png
Message 11 of 17 (8,572 Views)

★ Novice
Hello,
Last night I spoke in a live chat with a supporter, and they verified that the code had not been used and was activated. However they could not figure out why the code was too short and only numeric, causing me not to be able to use it.
Message 12 of 17 (2,025 Views)

★★★ Newbie

my $60 gift card I received for Mother’s Day that I just got around to using is not working either

so damn frustrating.......

Message 13 of 17 (1,992 Views)

★★ Novice

That’s what I’m planning to do with mine, I got 2 and only one works, so I’ll Ben returning it to the shop

Message 14 of 17 (1,841 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I got mine from Target I’ve been trying for a while to use it but it says that it’s invalid or already used but I’ve never used it. It won’t even let me sign into my account. 

Message 15 of 17 (1,698 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same problem for me, i just bought one it didn’t work 

i talk to ea help thing and they said they couldn’t validate it and they couldn’t help i’m going for a refund tomorrow but i don’t think i’ll get it

Message 16 of 17 (971 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It isn't working for me either, except this is an EA gift card. I spent $100 dollars and it isn't working, is this solved?

Message 17 of 17 (845 Views)