Geforce Now and Origin * Security System.

by xVoltairex

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Geforce Now and Origin * Security System.

★★★ Newbie

Yo, what up?
I'm really pissed off, I tried Geforce Now a year ago and played Apex over it because EA can't get the game to play really RIGHT fluid without performance errors like laggs or FPS collapses.

Well, since I got the founder version of Geforce Now a few days ago, and wanted to play some Apex Legends with a friend, it knocked me off my chair.
After I closed the game 5 times and restarted it ( break, eat or go to the bathroom ) I was allowed to find a nice message that didn't let me play.

too many computers have accessed these accounts version of displayname field missing from registry

What is this *? I have activated the 2 factor authentication and always enter my security code within seconds. And even though I'm prevented from playing this awesome * game.

I've been looking for a fix on this * for hours, and I can't find one.

Dear EA Support, how about you * your * and remove this system?
Many players are bound to Cloud Gaming and can't play your games.
You want to make lots of players and money, right? Then fix this *.

Has anyone found a way to fix it?
I would never use Origin if Apex was on Steam or Uplay. I just want to * play.

Message 1 of 5 (1,105 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Geforce Now and Origin * Security System.

Community Manager

Hey @xVoltairex when posting on AHQ we would ask that you do so in a polite and constructive manner.

If you are seeing the error message that "Too many computers.." then you will need to give it time before you play again.

It may be worth reaching out to Geforce to see if they have a way of assigning you the same set up each time so that it does not appear that you are using a different PC each time.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,047 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @xVoltairex when posting on AHQ we would ask that you do so in a polite and constructive manner.

If you are seeing the error message that "Too many computers.." then you will need to give it time before you play again.

It may be worth reaching out to Geforce to see if they have a way of assigning you the same set up each time so that it does not appear that you are using a different PC each time.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (1,048 Views)

★ Novice

This isnt a geforce problem. This is a ea problem that you guys need to fix. There is no way they can give the same rig evertime because alot of people use there services. 

Message 3 of 5 (938 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I commented elsewhere but would like to add that while a "dont give your friends your netflix password" system makes sense in a game with multiple save states that you PAY FOR in something free to play which is advertised as supporting streaming this makes no sense. sure, i guess you could be paying someone to grind so you get a better skin, and that costs ea precious apex coins, but like just develop a protocol with the geforce servers so you know that isn't happening (easier said than done im sure). and until then disable this so that it stops happening until its fixed, because this is not streaming support from this game. 

Message 4 of 5 (905 Views)

★★★ Newbie

and then ea whent silent

Message 5 of 5 (811 Views)