Geforce Now- Too Many Computers have accessed this account's version of ...

by MythicalGamerHD

Original Post

Turn this GODDAMN * off my account.

★★★ Newbie

I am so * tired of this. I run a VM thru Parsec AND I CANNOT * PLAY MY GAMES BECAUSE OF THE ERROR "THIS GAME HAS BEEN ACTIVATED ON TOO MANY PCS AT ONCE, PLEASE WAIT 24 HOURS". Fix your stupid * service or turn this * off of my account. You product * FAILS WITH GEFORCE NOW, AZURE, PAPERSPACE AND EVERYTHING ELSE. Meanwhile, steam happily asks me to authenticate a code from my email and it shuts the * up forever after. Garbage company, so glad I only pay a dollar a year for origin access. 

Message 11 of 119 (5,992 Views)

Re: Geforce Now- Too Many Computers have accessed this account's version of ...

★★★ Newbie

Hello, my friend is also happening to me and that I have Nvidia Geforce Now for pay, well they don't take me out every hour or take me out but when I have to be something I close my session and normal td well then I went back in again I was doing 2 days and let's say I start I think that 5 times in the 2 days and I got that error and I tried to change the password and it remains the same good I only have to wait 24 hours, if you knew how to fix it please tell

Message 12 of 119 (6,022 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@_ThiagoStoneee EA Doesnt give a shi about you or Geforce now. This has been an issue since 2015 when paperspace launched. EA makes no money whatsoever from these services so 5 years later here we are at start one. They will NEVER fix this issue unless it involved them making money.
Message 13 of 119 (6,015 Views)

★★ Novice

This happens to me too. Apex Legends is a very fun game, but when this happens i really dont wanna play. Im playing alot this week bcuz of that bonus xp, but when i log in bunch of times i get this error.

Message 14 of 119 (5,964 Views)

★ Apprentice

This is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ridiculous, EA hasn’t even responded to a single post containing those error. I can honestly say that I will spread the word to everyone know that EA is ducking crap. We as a community will ducking bury this piece of shirt company if you don’t plan on fixing this issue soon. Don’t you care about your customers at all????

Mark my words, EA DUCKING SUCKS! It’s has the worst customer service I have ever witnessed in any brach of marketing whatsoever. This is absolutely pathetic, one day you will regret this, when your company is buried underneath other services as steam as which actually cares about their customers. 

I cannot state this enough: YOU ARE PATHETIC! 

And if this comment is removed, well... I don’t know what to say. I’m at loss for words for this garbage company.

Message 15 of 119 (5,768 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

<answer deleted> buying a new pc is definitely better than using such services as geforce now. do not make a mistake

Message 16 of 119 (5,733 Views)

★ Apprentice

Just to let everyone who experiences this problem know that I’ve found a temporary fix to this problem. Go into your settings at EA.com, then security and delete every pc on this list. There will most likely be 10+. Then try logging in via GeForce now, and viola your in. Atleast this worked for me. Happy killing ^^

Message 17 of 119 (5,723 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@MythicalGamerHD It’s also very irritating it happened to me
😢
Message 18 of 119 (5,714 Views)

Re: Computer limit interferes with GeForce Now.

★ Novice

@MythicalGamerHD wrote:

Same I wanna play apex legends for more than 4-5 hours but im not able to with this stupid feature its frustrating as this whole weekend ive only played a few hours of apex since that message keeps popping up and I was planning to spend money on apex too but whats the point if I cant play it 

I mean.. yeah, I'm sure you were TOTALLY planning to spend money on it.. that's why a service that you like, that's locking you out of the game you want to play and want to spend money on, has a subscription option, for only 5$ a month.. that gives you better quality AND no session time limits.. THAT'S why you don't pay for it right? because you love it so much? Or wait.. I'm confused.  That's why you're complaining about how terrible it is that you can't do it with this stupid feature, because you love it so much right? No no.. wait..

I don't get it.. if you're willing to pay for apex. And you like geforce now. But the 1hour limit is keeping you from enjoying it.. You see where I'm going with this right? I hope so.

Message 19 of 119 (5,708 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Sdash67 Did you read my comment? Try it out Standard smile
Message 20 of 119 (5,700 Views)