Re: Computer limit interferes with GeForce Now.

by GianNeturbinoTMS

Original Post

Re: Geforce Now- Too Many Computers have accessed this account's version of ...

★★ Novice

Same here. I get like 2 logins a day before Origin locks me out til the next day even with 2 factor authentication on my account now.

Message 71 of 119 (2,071 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same here, I set up two-factor login and still didn't help.... ONLY one thing helped... second account to play a same fu*king game.... 

Message 72 of 119 (2,048 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@RiverJim69 i tried everything. i untrusted. i verified and unstalled. does not help anything else?
Message 73 of 119 (1,877 Views)

Re: Computer limit interferes with GeForce Now.

★★★ Newbie

Is ridiculous 

Message 74 of 119 (1,865 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same here, I just can't understand why they maintain this option... The fact that i hate the most is that Andrew Wilson himself said that cloud gaming is an amazing thing, but it's impossible to play their games...

Message 75 of 119 (1,697 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@RiverJim69 This dont work i tried this still had to wait 24hrs
Message 76 of 119 (1,636 Views)

★★★ Newbie

its so annoying and now as well as constantly getting this and having to wait 24hrs to play whenever i can play it its saying it needs to do an update to apex so i say to do the update and then it just closes and goes back to geforce now. ea clearly doesnt care about making origin work with geforce now properly or optimisation although im not too surprised this is ea after all and origin has always been terrible

Message 77 of 119 (1,604 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

So i have the same problem as all of you, and recently with the update its have been constently not letting me connect even to the game.
i have talked to a live chat employee and as i thought it was no use
He said that for it to be solved they have to change completly the security measures of logins.

An to be more of a joke i had to explain to the employee whta Gforce Now does because for some reason they dont know what it is.
Also The only solution that I see if they dont change these methods, is to let the game be release on steam and then add it to the library on Gforce Now so that you can play  thro steams security measures. But until then we have to deal with this i guess.

Message 78 of 119 (1,587 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Its * great. I bought a battle pass and rampart and now i cant play the game because of their * feature. * you EA. Money eating trash.

Message 79 of 119 (1,548 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Dont work u still get lock after several login 

Message 80 of 119 (1,496 Views)