Re: Geforce Now- Too Many Computers have accessed this account's version of ...

by RiverJim69

Original Post

★★★ Novice
@RiverJim69 Thanks for your feedback. I am facing the same error. Once I solved it your way, but when I started the game immediately after closing the game, I got the same error again. So, I removed the two-factor authentication once and registered a new one, and I was removed trusted devices, but the same error could not be resolved. If you know other methods, could you please tell me?
Message 31 of 119 (3,191 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice
@jelaime07 I am not sure why it's not working for you. I haven't had any problems logging in and out. I'm curious, did you use a phone number as your two-factor authentication? I'm not sure why it should matter but I set mine up to be the same email I login to Origin with.
Message 32 of 119 (3,157 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@RiverJim69Thank you for your reply! I used a Google authentication app for two-factor authentication. Switching to email authentication as you say, I'm gone with login and logout issues! ! ! Your advice was helpful to me. However, at this point, I have only checked login and logout twice, so I don't know if it has solved the problem, so I wanna verify it again. I wanna report immediately.

Message 33 of 119 (3,133 Views)

★★ Novice
@jelaime07 May I ask you what you did to fix the error? It will help me a lot.
Message 34 of 119 (3,110 Views)

★★ Novice
@RiverJim69 are you sure? Because it still isnt working for me.
Message 35 of 119 (3,105 Views)

★ Apprentice
@jelaime07 No problem, that's great. So as an update, I actually got the same message again after about 15-20 logins and nothing I've tried so far has worked to fix it. I tried switching to the Google authentication app with no luck. I also realized I was leaving the "remember this device" box checked while logging in, so it kept adding more devices to my "trusted devices" list. @AmphyKD Follow the previously stated steps and make sure to leave this box unchecked each login. Also, if you are locked out, don't attempt to sign in over and over again, you have to wait the full 24 hours. However, you can always make a new account following the same guidelines in order to play while you wait. It sucks I know, but right now it's the only way to play if you're locked out. ☹️ Hope this helps everyone

Cheers
Message 36 of 119 (3,042 Views)

★★★ Novice
@RiverJim69 Thanks to you, I can play games happily. I was also paying attention to the "remember this device" box. I understand why "reliable devices" are not increasing. Thank you.
Message 37 of 119 (3,007 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@AmphyKD
1. Logout from all Origin(EA) sites
2. Remove all trusted devices from the EA account settings on the Security tab
3. Make sure to set two-step verification to "Email" on the Security tab from the EA account
4. Leave the "remember this device" box checked while logging in every time

For more information, please refer #28 by @RiverJim69 in this topic. I also spent half a day on this error. I hope you do well.

Message 38 of 119 (3,002 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yea im having the same problem and its already been a day i still can't play

Message 39 of 119 (2,981 Views)

★★★ Novice

It doesnt work for me. 

EA, how long will it take until you fix this bug?

I pay money to your game and can't play it. Perfect.

Message 40 of 119 (2,971 Views)