Games library empty

by Novadoll

Original Post

Re: Games library empty

★★ Apprentice
I have already tried deleting the cache and restarting origin but that did not help.
Message 11 of 48 (2,386 Views)

Re: There arent any games in my library or origin points

★★ Novice

I have the same problem...

Message 12 of 48 (2,334 Views)

All my Origin games are missing

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Today when I opened EA Origin, I noticed that my games are missing, I only owned FIFA20 and FIFA21, but it tells me i did not have any games. After reading the "Answer HQ", I noticed that there is the possibility of the account being hacked. I tried to contact EA, but with no effect so far (Case #77754570). Could you please help me resolve this matter. I spent money buying these games and I do not want to lose them. One more thing, I do not know how I am not notified of a new login? Its odd. Maybe improve access security?

Just to make it clear, I did not log into the wrong account, and my games are missing, I have zero origin points and my billings have disappeared, so it would be safe to assume it has been hacked.

Please help, thank you!

**UPDATE** It seems I am not the only one that the game library is missing, so it has not been hacked. Good to know =) I wanted to do this edit, because I logged into my FIFA21 webapp account and it logged in. Hence, the games are still there, but we cannot see them.

Message 13 of 48 (2,321 Views)

Re: There arent any games in my library or origin points

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
They are aware of this problem:

know that you're unable to see the game in the Origin library. We're aware of this issue and our team is currently investigating this issue.

We raised this immediately with our dedicated team when we started receiving contacts about not seeing games in the library. You don't need to worry, our team is diligently working on this issue and it should be fixed soon.

I would suggest you to wait for sometime. It might be get fixed itself or there will be be an update about it.
Message 14 of 48 (2,320 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same problem i just try to ask help from origin they said it will not take that long to fix so i am just waiting for them to fix it. I also have battlefield V and pvz bfn i can play the games through shotcuts and through directly in the files but not in the launcer also just keep say Games library empty and i have like more than 5 games.

Message 15 of 48 (2,322 Views)

★ Novice

Good to know I'm not the only one missing my game library and origin points.

Message 16 of 48 (2,297 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here. Can't see the games I bought and all my Origin points dissapeared.

Can you guys check if you can load your purchase history in your EA account page? I can't and there is a redirection /URL error instead. 

Message 17 of 48 (2,292 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Antyphon mine is also. I think we just wait now, after this tweet: https://twitter.com/EAHelp/status/1370705545397559296
Message 18 of 48 (2,267 Views)

★★★ Novice

Just give us the ability to export our games to steam if you can't develop a good launcher, since the begining Origin has been horible

Message 19 of 48 (2,269 Views)

★★ Novice

I have had the same problem, I login to my account and when to my games library and it said I had no games .  

Message 20 of 48 (2,233 Views)