Games library empty

by Novadoll

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Games library empty

★★ Apprentice

Hey,

In the origin Client my games library is suddenly empty. This is happening for both me and my boyfriend. When I go to the store page for the games that I own it does say I have already purchased them but then when I click on vieuw in library it just brings me to a empty library page that states I don't own any games.

I already tried logging out and back in.

Message 1 of 48 (29,474 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Games library empty

EA SPORTS FC Team

Hi everyone, 

The issue where you library appeared empty has now been fixed and you should be able to access your Game Library in Origin again. 

If you're still seeing an empty Game Library, then please restart Origin and try again. 

Jason.png

View in thread

Message 42 of 48 (31,743 Views)

All Replies

There arent any games in my library or origin points

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

What is going on? There arent any games in my library, it is looking I just created my account. No origin points.

I reported it through origin client.

Order history on ea account is not available.

Need help asap.

Message 2 of 48 (29,323 Views)

Re: There arent any games in my library or origin points

★★★ Newbie

my daughter has also reported to me she has the same problem a few minutes ago.

Message 3 of 48 (29,316 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Novadoll Same here, and the chat support was no help as they redirected me here because there was a similar post...
Message 4 of 48 (29,417 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Novadoll Mine has too. Pretty terrible if thats the response you got @GoGoShooter Games of which we have legitimately paid for are not reachable.
Message 5 of 48 (29,408 Views)

★★ Novice

Your game library is currently empty. 

Is what origin says but i have all the files and i can play all my games through shotcuts or directly by open the files and open the game, but i can't see my games through the origin launcher or play then through origin launcher. 

Message 6 of 48 (29,223 Views)

★★★ Novice

@Zogot @Novadoll I can still see game on the new Ea Desktop launcher, but it's still in alpha/beta and there is only a a small amount of my games showing there 

Message 7 of 48 (29,392 Views)

Message 9 of 48 (29,381 Views)

Message 10 of 48 (29,378 Views)