Re: Games library empty

by EA_Jason

Original Post

EA SPORTS FC Team

Hi @sycomomma8,

It looks like things are recovering on our end and I'm seeing reports that it's been fixed. Now, if you already owned The Sims 4, but bought it again, then I think that there should be no issue with requesting a refund.

You can request one through our site here: https://help.ea.com/en/refund/

Let me know if it works for you. I mean I have no doubt that it will work, but just in case you run into any issues and I have to follow up. 

Jason.png
Message 41 of 48 (3,184 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team

Hi everyone, 

The issue where you library appeared empty has now been fixed and you should be able to access your Game Library in Origin again. 

If you're still seeing an empty Game Library, then please restart Origin and try again. 

Jason.png
Message 42 of 48 (31,745 Views)

★★★ Novice
@sycomomma8 I think you should to refund . XD
Message 43 of 48 (3,166 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes , this has happened to me. I have been trying to get into my account with Origin and it's not letting me in . Are they working on this problem perhaps?

Anyway, there is nothing in my game library at all . All I was told by an agent was that they are aware of the problem and that I should be patient and not get upset.

It's now 11:43 am ...have been waiting since early this morning. I guess I'll have to wait

Message 44 of 48 (3,147 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team
@MadamBultitude It should be fixed by now and others have mentioned that it's no longer occurring.

Have you tried rebooting your PC and restarting Origin?
Jason.png
Message 45 of 48 (3,145 Views)

★★★ Newbie

whats going on

Message 46 of 48 (3,105 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi there ! I have still an empty libary. Could u help me plz ?

Message 47 of 48 (3,041 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team

Hi @derkopator,

This thread was specifically for an issue where the Games Library was empty. The issue has since been resolved, so this thread isn't the best place to ask why you have an empty Library. 

Could you please post a new thread where you explain what the issue is? I'll have to lock this thread as this specific issue has been resolved. 

You can then tag me in your thread with @EA_Jason so that I get a notification.

Jason.png
Message 48 of 48 (3,016 Views)