Games Stop downloading with ERROR: 327684:2

by BlowkinDale

Original Post

Re: Games Stop downloading with ERROR: 327684:2

Community Manager

Hey @BlowkinDale generally if it is a problem with a launcher then we will see multiple reports of an issue, it may be a case that the VC++ file was installed by the Desktop Client or the permissions were automatically applied.

It's great to hear that you got a fix and should you see any issues again please let us know.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 11 of 14 (429 Views)

Cant Download Games

★ Novice

Error: 327684:2

Can't download, gets to 100% then says failed.  I see the files on my pc, but origin isnt registering them as installed.  Ive done the standard troubleshooting steps listed in similar threads, I see this is a pretty common problem.  whats the deal.

Message 12 of 14 (429 Views)

Error: 327684: 2      in Battlefront 2

★★ Novice

I am able to download to 17% , when the game hits the playable mark. The download crashes
Hi, Im running to this error, I saw the older post and tried the steps in there including:
1. uninstalling origin , reinstalling and running as admin

2. clearing the origin cache 

3. updating visual studio C++ 2015 & 2019
4. suspending the anti-virus, suspending firewall 

5. unhidding origin download files  

Please help Frown

Message 13 of 14 (412 Views)

Error: 327684:2, game fails to download after the playable threshold at 22%

★★★ Newbie

I have subscribed literally to play battlefield 1 with my friends, but after a week of trying to install the game im slowly giving up.

every time i try to download the game i get the Error: 327684:2,

things I have tried so far:

1- clearing origin cache

2- disabling windows defender and antivirus

3- installing the game on different hard drives, tried downloading it about 10 times so far on both Origin and EA client

4- copying the game file from a mate and locating it via Origin, however client keeps crashing.

i don't understand how the game stops working after playing it on the very same PC in 2017.

appreciate any input to solve this error.

Message 14 of 14 (381 Views)