Re: Game progress issues

by AhmedFouad72

Original Post

Game progress issues

★★★ Newbie

I was playing the first game in a draft and I was up 1-0 and the game was disconnected and it counted as a loss I contacted the EA chat but he said he cant compensate me and I want a compensation right away because I deserve one

Message 1 of 11 (579 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

If you got the loss @AhmedFouad72 then it meant that you are the one having issues with your connection. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

You can see if you are eligible for a draft token by using the self help tool here: https://help.ea.com/en/self-service/draft-tokens/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 11 (557 Views)

★★★ Newbie

NO. I wasnt the one having the issues I had talked with the EA live chat and he said that the problem is with the ps4 network Therefore he can't compensate me. So in conclusion I deserve a compensation cuz it wasnt a problem with my connection 

Message 3 of 11 (553 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @AhmedFouad72 while you are correct that there were issues with the PSN yesterday, your post was made well before the issues occurred.

As such this would point to you having connection issues as generally the user who gets the loss was the one having issues.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 11 (540 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Honestly I an starting to getting sick of how unhelpful you are ny post was not posted before the problems occurred and you can check the chat I had with your live chat service because he was the one that mentioned that i was disconnected due to a psn problem so try to get your words straight and compensate me please and try to minimize wasting my time

Message 5 of 11 (534 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @AhmedFouad72 your post was posted ‎on the 13-06-2019 at 12:20 AM. The issue with the PSN did not occur until much later in the day. 

Please try the steps I shared above to help you improve your connection.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 11 (530 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I think you're having some problems understanding what I am saying despite it being pretty simple. If you took two minutes to check my conversation with you live chat service you'll clearly and simply see that the EA employee is the one that told me that the game was disconnected due to a PSN problem so I think you need to exert more effort instead of wasting my time here and giving me a solution here because you're not helping at all. Please enough with the time wasting because it's so annoying, boring, and very disrespectful.

Message 7 of 11 (527 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

I am sorry if you were misinformed by one of our advisers @AhmedFouad72 but your post on AHQ in relation to the issue you had was posted a number of hours before the PSN issues began.

In situations such as you experienced the only thing we can do is provide you with the connection troubleshooting steps. 

I understand that it is frustrating but I would suggest following the steps I posted above so hopefully, you will not continue to have connection issues.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 8 of 11 (522 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Honestly, this conversation is so useless you're not helping in any way whatsoever these steps are just routine steps and I've done them before and the problem was not in my connection because the game was disconnected with no lag and the internet was working perfectly on other devices so I suggest you stop wasting my time and maybe start doing your job and be a help?

Message 9 of 11 (514 Views)

Community Manager

I have advised you as best I can @AhmedFouad72.

Just because the connection is working on other devices does not mean that it is running as best it can. In fact, if you are connected on a number of devices then this can cause issues for you when playing online. A disconnection does not mean that your internet failed or dropped, it simply means that at the time you did not have the bandwidth to continue the game or that your ISP was having issues with how your data was being routed. There is nothing more that I can do to help you @AhmedFouad72, I would suggest running the steps I posted above to help improve your connection.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 10 of 11 (512 Views)